Raksha Bandhan (Rakhi) Quotes, Messages & Greetings

 

“We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy RakshaBandhan to you Sis”

 "I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie a Rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday...”

 “This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.”

 “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. Thank you for always being there for me Sis. Happy Rakhi!”

 

 “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident -- it is to have a soulmate for life. “

 “Having a you is like having a best friend I can’t get rid of. I know whatever I do, you will still be there. Happy Raksha Bandhan ”

 “Sister A person who's been where you've been; someone you can call when things aren't going right; is more than just family; a sister is a forever friend. Happy Raksha Bandhan”   

 “You my sister are someone more special than words. You are love mixed with friendship and a million everlasting favorite memories. You are a hand within my hand enfolded with love and understanding. You give me a feeling that makes me wonder what I would ever do without you, and no one is loved so dearly. Happy Raksha Bandhan”

 

 “To my sister, for happy times shared through the years for the loyalty, love, laughter and tears, for the special things only you can do. For all these things I thank you. Happy rakshabandan”

 “It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to tell on! I love you dear sister, Happy Raksha Bandhan”

 "My sisters have taught me how to live." 

 "As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn't care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!"  

 

"Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero." 

 "A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams."  

"A brother is a friend given by Nature." 

 "Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears." 

 "A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life."  

 

"It was nice growing up with someone like you - someone to lean on, someone to count on..." 

 "Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of sorrow."  

"A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double." 

Sisters are probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.

 A good news won't be as exciting as it becomes when you share it with your sister.

 

A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double.

A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double.  

A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double. 

 For there is no friend like a sister in calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands. 

 

 I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.

 Brothers and sisters know very well what's in each other's hearts. They share some of the best moments of life with one another. Their bonding is just precious and timeless!

 A brother is that friend who's gifted by nature. I'm lucky to have you as my brother.

 

Latest